Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Capri, Naples, Athens...

Yesterday was so much fun! I spent time with @FunSizeLT and @LiamDelancy exploring Naples, Capri, Pompeii... I get a little mixed up about all the names and whatnot, but it was all gorgeous! We spent time on the beach, ate, drank wine, rented scooters (I got red) that we ended up keeping, and explored the volcano ruins at Pompeii.

Today, cruising was lots of fun. I had lunch with the human bunch of us (some of them), and did a little sunbathing. There was some on-deck yoga near the pool, and some swimming, all of which was very fun. Ares even went swimming for the first time!


I'm honestly so excited about being in Greece. This is where my family is from, where my gift is from. Everyone has their own religious beliefs, and mine are rooted here. I have actual proof of mine every time I have a vision, that my gift was really given to my family, my ancestor, by Apollo, and now being in Athens... it means more to me than I thought it would.

Eric, Bianca, Liam and I are going out exploring. Liam seems okay around my gift, which is nice, but I guess it's less weird since he has his own, sort of. I want to talk to him more about it, but there never seems like time. I'll have to make some.


I finally wrote down the schedule for the rest of the trip, which was so overdue, it's not even funny. At least I know where we're going now, and it sounds more amazing every time I read it:

Rome, Italy - Civitavecchia - Monday
Naples, Italy - Capri - Tuesday

Athens, Greece - Piraeus - Wednesday
Rhodes, Greece - Thursday
Ephesus, Turkey - Kusadasi - Friday
Alexandria, Egypt - Saturday/Sunday
-cruising- Monday
Sicily, Italy - Messina - Tuesday
Rome, Italy - Civitavecchia - Wednesday

How awesome is that? I'll let you know how Athens turns out!

αντίο for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment