Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mediterranean Cruising

I'm on a cruise! It's my first ever. @SheriffNorthman invited me on it, and it's already amazing beyond words. I'm not the only one on the cruise though, of course. It's me, Eric, @FunSizeLT, @NolanFerrior, @NiftyJenny, @BiancaNorthman, @LiamDelancy, @RomanLucious, and @SadieCartright. A whole bunch of us. Lots of conflict, but none that I really want to get into. It's been a lot of fun. Why get upset?

Yesterday, we flew into Rome. Landed around sunset, and then explored the city and did a LOT of shopping for a while. Eric, LT, Bianca, and Liam were awesome travel buddies. Bianca and LT were some of the best shopping buddies I've had in a while, and Liam was a lot of fun. He carried Bianca's stuff like a pro. Eric spent a lot of time in downtime, but who can really blame him? I got him flip flops that I'll surprise him with eventually.

It was raining, but that really didn't stop us. Then we got hungry (the humans did, anyway), so we went to a restaurant, and met up with Roman and Sadie. LT didn't know they were on the trip. Awkward. After lots of tension, and people hitting Eric, which I really wasn't happy about, we went to the Colosseum. There, I accidentally spilled the whole seer thing to Liam, but Bianca handled it. I think she really likes Liam, which explains the tension between him and Eric. I try not to think about it.



We went back to the boat, got all checked in, settled, and I went back to Eric's room.

Today was mostly cruising, with lots of sunbathing and enjoying what the cruise had to offer on the way to Naples. Bianca said Capri is one of her favorite places in the world, and it's incredibly beautiful, so I can see why. LT and I did a good deal of tanning, and I sent another picture to Eric on his phone. He has such a collection there. Today's was a good one.


We spent a little time off the ship before the sun set, obviously, and then about an hour before, I went back to Eric's room. I'm looking forward to seeing what Naples has to offer tonight. This is going to be one hell of a cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment