Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Give me the names of people you dislike most and why?

This could actually be a long list. I'll restrain myself. Me, judgemental? Nah...

@AshleyDanielss, because she's tried to kill me. That seems like a really decent reason to dislike someone. She's tried to kill me, and she's tried to kill a bunch of people I really care about. Multiple times. I'm not a fan.

Anyone remotely involved with the Fellowship of the Sun. Being starved and tortures for days on end will make you hate a group. That, on top of shooting at and otherwise injuring my friends and people I care about? Yeah, I really do hate them.

@PamiRavenscroft, even though I no longer have the scars. I was in a cast for longer than I'd have liked, which was inconvenient, but beyond that, no one tries to chomp on me without my permission. It makes me dislike them.

@sadiecartwright, because it was due to her and @RomanLucious' actions that I had to feel Eric actually getting beheaded while I sat at home in bed, entirely unable to help him. I don't think anything in my entire life has hurt or scared me as much. I took Sadie's blood in a promise to try to protect her, since she was trying to protect Eric, and instead of making good on that promise, she almost got him killed. Of course, she and Roman both knew better, and Roman's not exactly someone I'm fond of anymore because of it, but at least he has the excuse of Sadie not really being human. The fact that Eric was almost killed because they couldn't keep their mouths off each other is inexcusable to me.

Stalker bitch. That's really all that needs said there.

I'm not sure if it's dislike, though dislike is a mild word, but @TB_Sookie. She's a nice girl, as nice as they come really, but there's going to be some natural jealousy where anyone bonded to Eric is concerned. Still, I'm mostly glad she's not dead, if only because losing her would probably upset Eric.

That damn neighbor between me and @FunSizeLT who complains about how loud Eric and I can be. I hope he moves out soon.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment